What is Web Design?
Web Design is the process of building and maintaining a website. It usually includes various aspects, such as page layout, content writing, web graphic design, user experience design and search engine optimization.
Using a markup language called HTML, web designers are able to define the content and metadata of each web page. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is used to define the layout and appearance of the different elements within a page. Those two elements represent the look and feel of a website.
Web Designers are expected to have a good understanding of usability and web accessibility guidelines. Usability experts around the world agree that the Home page is the vital part of the website.
What are the benefits of having a website for my business?
Nowadays, people and companies are online to get information. No matter what type of business you are in, you need a website that contains information about what you do and what you can offer your customers.
Here is a list with just some of the benefits of your business having a website:
- Accessibility: People tend to check companies online in the comfort of their own home before deciding to buy. No matter where your customers are, what time of the day or night, your website is always there to be clicked on.
- More visibility = more customers: A website can potentially reach millions of people that might be otherwise unavailable. Your business will be visible around the globe. One of the methods that can be used is SEO that if done correctly will lead more visitors to your site.
- Back links: If your website has good content related to products or services you offer, other website owners will be more likely to link their website to yours. Those links are crucial to digital marketing.
- Detailed reports: Through tools and reports you are able to track everything that happens on your website. You will be able to check information on how many people have visited your site and their behaviour on it.
- Credibility: A Website gives you the chance to tell your customers the reasons why you deserve their trust and prove your credibility. All this can be achieved through customers’ feedbacks for your product/service. Secondly, your website is the perfect place that your potential investor will visit to check what your business is about and what future opportunities can be found.
Q- Can you help in redesigning my website?
- Yes. Please contact us on 02036707774 for a chat about your redesign. Alternatively, you can send us a brief description of your project at hello@Bamise.com
Q- How much will my website cost?
- This will depend, to a large extent, on your requirements (page number, functions on the website, CRM, SEO). For a quote tailored to your project, please speak to one of our experts.
Q- How long does it take to build a website?
- As every website is different from the other, the time involved in building it can vary from project to project.